Thursday, November 19, 2009

Glee ~ Ballad



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This week we got a peak of unrequited love to various degrees of heartbreak and hilarity. We focused on Rachel’s temporary school girl crush on Will, Kurt’s never-gonna-happen love for Finn, Finn’s love for his Baby that he’s never going to know, a dash of Puck’s feelings for Quinn and the baby, plus a little Emma loves Will action. We also got some baby drama out of the way when Finn’s Mom and Quinn’s parents all got the news broken to them. Surprise surprise, Quinn’s parents freaked out. Will’s mother took it quite well though. Guest starring this week as the crazy Suzy Pepper who suffered a horrible case of Mr. Schue-itis was Sarah Drew aka Kitty from Mad Men who recently popped up on Grey’s Anatomy as well. I was darn impressed with myself when I was able to place her.

No Sue this week, or Figgins, but still a solid episode. Also our deep love and appreciation for Bangs aka Brittany continues to grow.

Quotes and a whole mess of GIFS (I hit the motherload!):

“Ballad. Who knows what this word means?” ~ Will
“It's a male duck.” ~ Brittany

''I bet the duck's in the hat.' ~ Brittany

''I could totally sing this song with Finn, but screw him if he thinks he's taking the Diana Ross part from me.'' ~ Kurt

''I love the days when I don't wear underwear. Full commando.'' ~ Puck

“Crap, she looks crazy right now. I know this look.” ~ Will

“If we were to rank crushable teachers in this school, you'd be number-one with a bullet.” ~ Emma to Will

“Yes, it means I'm very young and it's hard for you to stand close to me.” ~ Rachel after Will’s Young Girl/Don’t Stand So Close To Me mashup.

''Your lashing out at me is fantastically compelling and inappropriate.'' ~ Kurt

''Let me tell you a few things I learned from two years of intense psychotherapy and an esophagus transplant . . . .We're both mildly attractive and extremely grating. Love is hard for us. We look for boys we know we can never have. Mr. Schue is a perfect target for our self-esteem issues . . . . Trust me, I'm a cautionary tale.'' ~ Suzy Pepper to Rachel

''I don't know why I find his stupidity charming. I mean, he's cheating off a girl who thinks the square root of 4 is rainbows.'' ~ Kurt about Finn and Brittany

''I have to go — they'll think I'm pooping,'' ~ Finn on the phone with Kurt


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Other Asian?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She's a cautionary tale. Would Rachel have OD'd on berries?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bangs attacks Rachel with HUGS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trust fall to Other Asian and Bangs? Bold choice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bangs has gone crazy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Call me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No seriously, call me.



No comments:

Post a Comment