Friday, March 26, 2010

Brief Blogging Break

As you may have noticed the blog has been uncharacteristically quiet this week. I’m sorry to say that things have been a little crazy at work and I haven’t had any time for blogging this week. Also, next week I will be at a conference for work, so I’ll be MIA from the blog world until April 5th-ish.

I don’t wanna go

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I’ll miss you all

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But don’t go crazy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’ll hurry back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(PS: Absolutely loved this week’s episode of Lost, “Ab Aeterno”. Wish I had time to go into more detail, but suffice it to say we were beyond pleased.)

4 comments:

  1. Your GIFs are wicked! Do you make them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I cannot take credit for the GIFs. I get most of them from community.livejournal.com/ONTD_Lost

    They're mostly made by Lostwithme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool community! I've always maintained that Buffy and Lost are extremely similar. It's a shame they don't allow anonymous posting :( I've long lost my Livejournal account.

    ReplyDelete