Friday, October 2, 2009

Glee – Cheno in the house, y’all!



Finally! Not only did we get to see “Somebody to Love”, which had been dangled in front of us in every promo since the Spring, but we also got Kristin Chenoweth! Our Broadway selves can’t handle any more awesomeness! Seriously, Glee, could you please try going easy on us? Oh wait, what was that? Cheyenne Jackson is still to come? BRB - brains exploding.





Anywho, in the interest of not rambling on and on and on about this episode (because I totally could) I’ll just say that we absolutely loved this it. We loved Cheno and her corrupting ways (Strangers With Candy, anyone?), and we’re pretty sure that Lea Michele pooped her pants when she was told that her singing was going to be cut together with Cheno’s. Only complaint about the episode – not enough Sue! I’m sure that will be remedied in future episodes. So, instead of a big old rant, here are a few of my favorite quotes from the night and some GIFS (you know I love me some GIFS).

“That Rachel chick makes me wanna light myself on fire, but she can sing” – Puck

"Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy." – Drunk Kurt to Emma

“Kurt was drunk and he ralphed on me. Not really fessing up to how he got the booze just get, but I’m pretty sure it’s not a fake ID because he looks like an 11 year old milkmaid.” – Emma



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“If you can master this, you can sneak anything out of a store between your knees. Shoes, prom dresses. I once almost got a cake out of a kid’s birthday party….with the candles still lit.” – April (Cheno)

“When I heard Sandy wanted to write himself into a scene as Queen Cleopatra, I was aroused. And then furious” - Sue




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment