Thursday, October 15, 2009

Glee ~ Throwdown

Glee continues to be fabulous, as expected. This week we got even more Sue, which equals hilarity. No Emma this episode, but that’s okay – she’ll be back next week telling the kids cool people wear sunglasses – so it’s all good.

And for the record, Canada delivered a much more exciting promo for next weeks episode, as captured by this shaky handheld camera. Thanks Canada!





Now on to this week’s quotable moments, and some GIFs for good measure:

''Look at me, even in the heat of battle, I am so elegant, regal. I am Ajax, mighty Greek warrior. God it feels so good to pop that zit Will Schuester.'' – Sue

''We're even fighting in our voice-over.'' – Will

While being forced to hug it out:
''I will destroy you'' - Will
''I am about to vomit down your back.'' - Sue

''I am going to create an environment so toxic no one will want to be part of that club. Like the time I sold my house to a nice young couple and salted the earth in the backyard so that nothing could grow there for 100 years. Know why I did that? Because they tried to get me to pay their closing costs.'' – Sue

''Santana. Wheels. Gay Kid. Asian. Other Asian. Aretha. Shaft.'' – Sue, while selecting the members of Sue’s Kids.

''The independent polling company in my Dockers has determined you're the hottest girl in school.'' – Jacob to Rachel

“I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me.” – Sue


“I empower my Cheerios to be champions. Do they go to college? I don't know. I don't care. Should they learn Spanish? Sure, if they wanna become dishwashers and gardeners.” – Sue

“I came up with the best baby name of all-time: Drizzle.” - Finn



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Love Artie and Mercedes in this one)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Outstanding!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shalom.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment