Thursday, October 22, 2009

Glee ~ Mash-up



I’ve seen a lot of negative energy on the internet today about last night’s episode of Glee, and I just don’t get it! We loved it, so there. I enjoyed the Puck/Rachel romance, but I’m glad it was a one episode deal. We’ll see if it pops up again, but they are just both too hung up on Quinn and Finn to make that work out. Like Rachel said, their relationship was built on a fantasy. We loved loved loved Emma’s rendition of “I Could Have Danced All Night.” Our little fan girl hearts squee so much for this coupling. It was great, and a little scary, to see the softer side of Sue – but I am ever so glad that she was back in full swing bitch mode by the end of the episode. And their jive was cramazing. Loved the slushie wars, and wish I had better GIFs to show off – I’m sure some will appear eventually.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can’t speak for Courtney, but I think I’m ready to jump on the “Stop Mr. Schuester from Rapping” bandwagon. I mean, I’m not going to run out and sign the petition (which exists, by the way), but I’d really ready to hear him do some real songs again every once and a while (OH SNAP to rap music! – sorry, not my original intention, but there it is).

And now, quotes and GIFs!

“It was a message from God: Rachel was a hot Jew and the good lord wanted me to get into her pants.” – Puck

“Ken has convinced me we need to at least be in the same room when the marriage is certified.” – Emma
“What can I say? I'm a traditionalist.” – Ken

“You sunk my battleship, Rod. And you sunk it hard.” – Sue

''I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage. Walked in on my parents once, and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling'' – Sue

"I’ll need to see the set list for sections, after all. I want them on my desk warm from the laminator at 5pm. If it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face." – Sue


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(this one goes out to that kid in the blue shirt who slips and falls in the slushie)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment