Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey Nerds, 30 Rock is back!

30 Rock finally made its triumphant return to our TVs last week, and not a moment too soon! From Liz and Pete’s affair-like behavior, to Tracy’s quest to relate to the common man, it was all win. The moment that made me laugh most though was probably the most random moment of the whole episode. Jack mentions that they’ve had to make cut backs all over. The payroll department has been cut down to one guy and an envelope stuffing machine. Cut to a random guy sitting in a tiny room eagerly whispering it’s “my birthday” to the machine seated next to him.

I. Died. Laughing.



And now some top quotes from the episode:

"We'll trick those race car-loving wide loads into loving your, watching your lefty homoerotic propaganda hour yet!" ~ Jack

“Pete’s stealing money.”/”Liz’s uterus fell out.” ~ Liz and Pete simultaneously

“What do we want?"
"To get your sandwiches!"
"When do we want it?"
"Whenever would be convenient for you!” ~ Kenneth and the Pages on strike

“Can I guess your name? Is it Pedro? Is it Crackford? Is it swimming?” ~ Tracy

“Pete and I are intercourseing each other.” ~ Liz

I am ashamed to say that I haven't found any new 30 Rock GIFs yet, so please accept this shameful Jack Donaghy for now:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment