Thursday, December 3, 2009

Glee ~ Mattress




The fake-baby-bump really hit the fan this week, didn’t it? Terri’s lies are all exposed, Will’s marriage is in shambles, Glee kids continue to get harassed, mattresses are fun to jump on, Emma is still marrying Ken, and Will can’t go with the kids to sectionals because he slept on a gifted mattress. That about covers it, right?

Will and Terri’s confrontation was intense, no? Still, even with all of the horrible things she’s done, I can’t help feel a little bad for Terri. What is wrong with me?

Quotes and Gifs:

“Of course the wedding was going to be in Hawaii, but then they told me I couldn't bring my own fruit.'' ~ Emma

“Ken has a lot of flaws. He has 74 flaws as of yesterday.” ~ Emma

“Sometimes things sound a lot different coming from a peer, even if that peer is as annoying as Rachel.” ~ Emma

“While they were in there, I told them to go ahead and yank out those tear ducts. Wasn't using them.” ~ Sue

“You three are boring me now. I'm gonna go do something else.” ~ Sue

“I can't be co-captain. No time. Kwanza!” ~ Mercedes

“Aside from nudity and the exploitation of animals, I'll pretty much do anything to break into the business.” ~ Rachel


“All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties.” ~ Sue

“The guys said if I took the Glee club photo, they'd make me choose between a Hitler mustache and buck teeth. And I can't rock either of those looks.” ~ Finn

''There's a stack of mattresses in the choir room piled as high as the empty hair gel bottles in the dumpster outside your apartment!'' ~ Sue

“What if I were to innocently murder you, Will? I'd still have to go to trial. I'd still probably get off for justifiable homicide.” ~ Sue

“You're too busy chasing tail and loading your hail with enormous amounts of product. Today, it just looks like you put lard in it.” ~ Sue


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment